Thursday, December 27, 2018

Carpe Diem #1572 Quito, capital of Ecuador ... El Panicello


Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,

First I have to apologize for being late with publishing our new regular episode. There were circumstances that needed my attention. We are on the road ... haiku-ing along the Pan American Highway.
A few days ago we entered Southern America and today we have arrived at another wonderful city along this Highway ... Quito, the Capital of Ecuador. Quito has a long history that goes back into the 15th century, but in this century Quito became a "bigger" and more important city.

As I was preparing this episode I ran into a beautiful photo of Quito's ancient center, the El Panicello you can see on this photo. It's a hill of vulcanic rubbish and it's a place of interest in Quito. For this episode I have taken the "easy" way ... I will give you the photo for your inspiration.

Calla Garcia Moreno and El Panicello
This episode is NOW OPEN for your submissions and will remain open until January 3rd 2019. Have fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment