Tuesday, November 17, 2020

Carpe Diem #1839 colors of life

 


Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,

I have to apologize again. We have a new Covid outbreak and so I am (again) very busy with work. I know you all accept it as I not publish, but it feels somewhat ... sad that I disappoint you all (again) by not publishing as I had hoped.

This month I have chosen the theme "autumn leaves", and as it says it's all about kigo for autumn. Today I have chosen the theme "colors of life" and that has to do with autumn, but also with life itself.

Everyone lives her or his life with a kind of vision, a spiritual one maybe, but it can be a vision of love or of making carreer. My life is very colorful with all the things I am doing. Ofcourse there is my family, my children and grandchilderen. And than there is my job as an oncology nurse and last, but certainly not least ... there is Carpe Diem Haiku Kai, that beautiful family of haijin.


mysterious colors
first sunlight of autumn
more brilliant

© Chèvrefeuille

This episode is NOW OPEN for your submissions and will remain open until November 22nd at 10:00 PM (CET). You can add your submission to the linking widget hidden in our logo below.


2 comments:

  1. Love the poem. Hope we get a break soon from covid. Certainly miss all the normal things, especially family.

    ReplyDelete