Friday, June 18, 2021

Carpe Diem #1845 Troiku Challenge: Summertime

 


Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,

Sorry it didn't go very well. I had hoped to post every day again, but don't have time enough. So today I decided to create you a new Troiku Challenge. More about Troiku you can find in the menu above.

I have chosen the theme Summertime for this Troiku Challenge, because here in The Netherlands we have a very warm, say hot, time with temperatures rising above 30 degrees Celsius, so yes it is Summertime here.


Summertime: Sun bathing, warm weather, heatwave, beaches and more to associate with Summertime. But for this episode it's just a haiku written by me, your host, to work with.

at the seashore
wind of summer through my hair
the shortest night

© Chèvrefeuille

The shortest night will be this weekend, than summer really starts on the Northern Hemisphere.

I think this haiku is great to create a Troiku with. Enjoy my dear Haijin.

This Troiku Challenge will be open until June 23rd 10:00 PM (CEST). You can add your submission to the linking widget below, hidden in our logo.


2 comments:

  1. So good to be writing a troiku again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely haiku for summer and our challenge. Good to have you back. Even if it is just once a week till we can all get back in the groove!

    ReplyDelete