Monday, July 11, 2022

Carpe Diem Haiku Kai #1364 Heat Wave

 

Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,

Welcome at a new episode of our wonderful Haiku Kai. This month I have chosen the theme "Let The Sunshine In" and today our theme is "Heat Wave".

Here in The Netherlands we are expecting a "heat wave" next week, but today it's already very warm, around 25 degrees Celsius. To hot to work, but well ... as you all know I am a nurse, so I have to work, even when it is "crazy" hot.

after the summer heat
raindrops kissing my naked body
Ah! that coolness

© Chèvrefeuille, your host

This episode is NOW OPEN for your submissions and will remain open until July 16th at 10:00 PM (CEST). have fun!

Add your submission to the linking widget hidden in our logo below.


1 comment:

  1. I used this prompt to create the Haiku portion of a Haibun that I submitted to a publication called 10,000 Minds on Fire.

    ReplyDelete