Monday, June 26, 2023

Restarting Carpe Diem Haiku Kai

 


Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,

It has been a very long time that I posted something in our Haiku Kai. I had a very busy time and several private issues that withold me from being creative and publishing in here. 

I hope to restart Carpe Diem Haiku Kai next month. That means I hope to start publishing on monday until friday, 5 posts a week. I miss creating and publishing for you my dear Haijin, visitors and travelers and I hope you can forgive me.

As you can see above I recently started to create Art with Artificial Intelligence, I love creating with AI and I certainly will use AI-creations (by myself) in our upcoming posts.

July will be a month full of Summer kigo taken from Jane Reichholds Saijiki and I hope to publish our first post Monday July 3rd late evening on Sunday July 2nd. You can respond and add your haiku, tanka, kyoka or other Japanese poetry form in our linking widget.

For now:

finally summer
our family castle
reflects in the pond

© Chèvrefeuille, your host

Have a wonderful week and we will see eachother, hopefully, next Monday July 3rd.


2 comments:

  1. The cosmos sent a message to me, I guess. Saw this blog in my list and thought I need to check on the status of Chèvrefeuille. namaste

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear you are going to be publishing again!

    ReplyDelete