Sunday, August 13, 2023

Carpe Diem Haiku Kai: Trying to restart: Theme: Create a haiku, tanka or other Japanese poetry form inspired on a given image #0001

 


Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,

Every time I try to restart isn't working at the moment. I have a very busy life, and also a lot of problems in my life e.g. with a few of my kids and grandkids, my family is the most important in my life, so that's why every restart is going wrong.

In my last post I told you all that I would restart with a daily theme on monday to friday, but it's not possible for me (at the moment) to post every workday, so I am trying this now for the weekend. My plan for now is to give you a theme every weekend to work with, mostly that will be one of my artworks to inspire you. Here is the first:

This artwork shows you a village somewhere in Italy, create a haiku, tanka or other Japanese poetryform inspired on this artwork.

Maybe you are familiar with painters, and their style of work. This one shows the influence of Rene Margritte.

Enjoy this challenge. 

This challenge is NOW OPEN and will remain open until next Saturday (August 19) 10:00 PM (CEST). You can add your link in the linking widget hidden in our logo below. Have fun!

4 comments:

  1. I was tardy to the party on this one but will check back. I'm doing my annual 30 Days of Haiga challenge in September and enjoy using the prompts here when you are able to do them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Came back on spec to see if you had resumed posting, and glad to see you did – though only briefly. I guess e are all getting older and busier, but this has been such a wonderful site, for which I am very grateful even though I didn't use it as often as others did. Best wished to you with your busy life and your family! I'll keep checking back every so often just in case. Meanwhile, the site is still full of riches and sources of inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well darn, I missed this challenge. Of course nothing to stop me from going ahead and writing. Lovely painting.

    ReplyDelete