- Carpe Diem Lecture 1
- Carpe Diem Lecture 2
- Carpe Diem's Library
- Carpe Diem's Kukai ...
- All My Years a tribute CDHK E-book for Jane Reichhold
- TROIKU, A new form of haiku
- Preview CDHK E-book "Flamingo Clouds" Troiku
- Tan Renga the short linked chain of two stanza
- Preview "Chained Together" an anthology of Tan Ren...
- Prompt Suggestions
Monday, April 27, 2020
Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,
It has been a while that I did CDHK in "Lock-Down", because of my busy life as a healthcare worker during Covid-19. It seems that the Covid-19 pandemic is on its return, at least here in Europe and especially in The Netherlands, but in healthcare we are still very busy.
Patients from hospitals are now being transferred to the nursing home where I am working, so I will stay very busy the upcoming weeks. Therefore I have decided to stay in our CDHK "Lock-Down" for a few weeks. I hope to publish again in about, say ... 2 or 3 weeks. Sorry for this, but I need to focus on my work as a healthcare worker.
missing the warm embrace of family -
© Chèvrefeuille, your host
Take care my beloved CDHK family