- Carpe Diem Lecture 1
- Carpe Diem Lecture 2
- Carpe Diem's Library
- Carpe Diem's Kukai ...
- All My Years a tribute CDHK E-book for Jane Reichhold
- TROIKU, A new form of haiku
- Preview CDHK E-book "Flamingo Clouds" Troiku
- Tan Renga the short linked chain of two stanza
- Preview "Chained Together" an anthology of Tan Ren...
- Prompt Suggestions
Saturday, June 8, 2013
Carpe Diem #217, Takenoko (Bamboo shoots)
Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,
We are closing in on the last prompt for Early Summer, today we share haiku on, Takenoko (Bamboo Shoots), it's our almost last prompt for Early Summer. Bamboo shoots, are flexible and soft green. Really an awesome sight.
after the shortest night
bamboo shoots rise up
Well ... I hope this prompt will bring you all inspiration and I hope to read wonderful haiku on it. Have fun.
This prompt will stay on 'til June 10th 11.59 AM (CET) and I will post our second Carpe Diem Special by Kikusha-Ni later on today around 10.00 PM (CET). !!! I use an other linking widget on a temporarily base !!!