- !!! NEW !!! Carpe Diem Haiku Kai Forum
- Carpe Diem Lecture 1
- Carpe Diem Center of the Universe
- Carpe Diem's Library
- Carpe Diem's Kukai ...
- TROIKU, A new form of haiku
- Preview CDHK E-book "Flamingo Clouds" Troiku
- Tan Renga the short linked chain of two stanza
- Preview "Chained Together" an anthology of Tan Ren...
- SOUCHOU our online e-zine
- Prompt Suggestions
Monday, February 13, 2017
Carpe Diem Only The First Line #25 the sound of rain
Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,
Do you remember this special feature? Carpe Diem's "Only The First Line", was about a challenge in which I gave as the title says "only the first line" of a haiku or tanka to work with. So I love to do this again just for fun.
Here is the First Line to use:
"the sound of rain"
You can submit your haiku or tanka starting with "the sound of rain" until next Tuesday 10.00 PM (CET). Have fun!