Monday, February 19, 2018

Carpe Diem #1373 Syrian Desert (Southern Route)


Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,

We are on a journey along the ancient Silk Road, a renown trade route straight through Asia. And today I love to inspire your imagination through a wonderful image of the Syrian Desert. So this will be a very short episode, because of lack of time.

Syrian Desert
shadows dance
against the sand mountains -
stark blue sky

© Chèvrefeuille

This episode is open for your submissions tonight at 7:00 PM (CET) and will remain open until February 26th at noon (CET). I will try to publish our new episode, Levant, later on. For now have fun!



4 comments:

  1. Superb haiku. Just magical. I will use it for troiku I think, if that is ok.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Feel free to use it for a Troiku my friend. You know that I have no problem with using my poetry.

      Delete
  2. Great to hear from you ~ always wonderful haikus, and more here ~

    ps. having some health problems ~ doing the minimum for most part ~

    Happy Week to you,
    A ShutterBug Explores,
    aka (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Carol for visiting. I hope your health will become better.

      Delete