Tuesday, August 6, 2019

Carpe Diem #1719 Daisies ... Troiku challenge


Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,

We are busy with creating a bouquet of field flowers here at CDHK. Today I have another wonderful prompt for you and I think a nice challenge to work with. Today I have chosen "daisies" as our prompt and I love to challenge you to create a Troiku with a given haiku.

Here is the haiu to create your Troiku with, it's taken from my personal weblog on haiku and I wrote it back in 2012 for a weekly theme weblog titled "Haiku Heights":

around the mansion
daisies standing strong together
after the storm

© Chèvrefeuille (2012)


daisies standing strong together

This episode is NOW OPEN for your submissions and will remain open until August 13th at noon (CEST). I will try to publish our new episode later on. For now ... enjoy the daisies in your neighborhood.

More about Troiku you can find above in the menu.


No comments:

Post a Comment