- Carpe Diem's Renga Party 1 "In The Twilight
- SOUCHOU our online e-zine
- Carpe Diem Lecture 1
- Carpe Diem's Library
- Preview E-Book "Furu Ike Ya"
- Carpe Diem's Kukai ...
- All My Years a tribute CDHK E-book for Jane Reichhold
- TROIKU, A new form of haiku
- Preview CDHK E-book "Flamingo Clouds" Troiku
- Tan Renga the short linked chain of two stanza
- Preview "Chained Together" an anthology of Tan Ren...
- Prompt Suggestions
Monday, April 28, 2014
Carpe Diem Extra #5 2014
Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,
It's my experience that haiku composing isn't easy and sometimes it would be great to share my first editions with other haiku-poets. Asking questions such as:
# do I have touched the scene in the right way?
# what can I change?
# do I have to make changes?
And more questions like that.
It's my opinion that, as Basho once said, "every haiku must have been said a thousand times before it's a good haiku". So maybe ... we can help, eachother, to compose the 'perfect' haiku.
Therefore I have created a new part of Carpe Diem Haiku Kai ... CDHK-forum.
You can find that new weblog at:
Let me please know what you think about this new part of our haiku-family.