- Carpe Diem Haiku Kai February 2018 "Along The Silk Road"
- SOUCHOU our online e-zine
- Carpe Diem's Winter Retreat 2018 Peace Within
- Carpe Diem Lecture 1
- Carpe Diem's Library
- Carpe Diem's Kukai ...
- Preview E-Book "Furu Ike Ya"
- All My Years a tribute CDHK E-book for Jane Reichhold
- TROIKU, A new form of haiku
- Preview CDHK E-book "Flamingo Clouds" Troiku
- Tan Renga the short linked chain of two stanza
- Preview "Chained Together" an anthology of Tan Ren...
- Prompt Suggestions
Saturday, April 12, 2014
Update our new ghost-writer week in May 2014
Dear haiku-family members,
What a joy it was to have our first ghost-writer week ... I am busy with preparing our prompt-list for next month and we will have a new ghost-writer week. Our second ghost-writer week will be from May 5th to May 9th and I have already three family-members who will do a ghost-writing week post so I need two other members.
Until now Gillena, Cathy and Sky V have said they will do a ghost-writing post.
By the way Sky ... Managua Gunn told me you would like to do a ghost-writing post I hope you don't mind.
In that week I will also give prompts ... which the ghost-writers don't have to use, but may use.
I would like to see your post before May 1st. You can email your ghost-writing post to our special emailadress: email@example.com
Please send your text and the pictures you love to use apart from eachother as attachment to your mail. Your text can be in Word or PDF.
Would you like to be a ghost-writer? Please let me know.
Kristjaan (a.k.a. Chèvrefeuille), your host at CDHK.