- Carpe Diem Haiku Kai February 2018 "Along The Silk Road"
- SOUCHOU our online e-zine
- Carpe Diem's Winter Retreat 2018 Peace Within
- Carpe Diem Lecture 1
- Carpe Diem's Library
- Carpe Diem's Kukai ...
- Preview E-Book "Furu Ike Ya"
- All My Years a tribute CDHK E-book for Jane Reichhold
- TROIKU, A new form of haiku
- Preview CDHK E-book "Flamingo Clouds" Troiku
- Tan Renga the short linked chain of two stanza
- Preview "Chained Together" an anthology of Tan Ren...
- Prompt Suggestions
Saturday, November 14, 2015
Carpe Diem Extra #41 respect
Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,
As you all will have heard ... Paris has been attacked. Out of respect for the casualties , the dead and the wounded I have decided to change our CDHK background 24 hours to the French Flag.
Let us remember with each other that this can not be the way how people have to interact with each other.
Praying for Peace,
Chèvrefeuille, your host.