Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Carpe Diem Special #181 "a maple leaf" Ese's second haiku


Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,

It is my pleasure to present to you the second CD Special of November. As you all know this month Ese of Ese's Voice, our winner of the "juxtaposition"- kukai, is the featured haiku poetess this month. Ese has given me the freedom to choose the haiku for this month myself.

I have another nice haiku for you ... I think this one is a real beauty and I hope it will inspire you. Here is the haiku which I have chosen from Ese's body of work:

a maple leaf-
I search for life line
in my palm


©
Ese of Ese’s Voice


Maple Leaf

And here is my attempt to write/compose a haiku inspired on the above haiku by Ese:

a last leaf
struggles with the wind
don't let go


© Chèvrefeuille

I wonder ... is this what detaching means? Autumn is the season to detach in my opinion, or do I have say "detaching IS the meaning of autumn".

This episode is open for your submissions tonight at 6.00 PM (CET) and will remain open until December 13th at noon (CET). I will try to post our new episode, shepherds, later on.

No comments:

Post a Comment