- Carpe Diem Haiku Kai February 2018 "Along The Silk Road"
- SOUCHOU our online e-zine
- Carpe Diem's Winter Retreat 2018 Peace Within
- Carpe Diem Lecture 1
- Carpe Diem's Library
- Carpe Diem's Kukai ...
- Preview E-Book "Furu Ike Ya"
- All My Years a tribute CDHK E-book for Jane Reichhold
- TROIKU, A new form of haiku
- Preview CDHK E-book "Flamingo Clouds" Troiku
- Tan Renga the short linked chain of two stanza
- Preview "Chained Together" an anthology of Tan Ren...
- Prompt Suggestions
Monday, November 21, 2016
Carpe Diem Tanka Splendor #21 Spider's Web
Dear Haijn, visitors and travelers,
My excuses for being late with publishing, I am on the nightshift, so time isn't on my side. Today I hope to inspire you all with a nice autumn prompt, spider's web, to create a tanka. To inspire you I also will share a haiga with the following haiku:
the beauty of a cobweb
Well ... I hope I was a source of inspiration with this (very) short episode.
This episode is NOW OPEN for your submissions and will remain open until November 26th at noon (CET). I will (try to) publish our new episode, the 8th Tanka Writing Technique by Teika, later on.