- Carpe Diem June 2017 Tibet, a magical experience
- Carpe Diem's Kukai ...
- Preview E-Book "Furu Ike Ya"
- Tan Renga the short linked chain of two stanza
- TROIKU, A new form of haiku
- Preview CDHK E-book "Flamingo Clouds" Troiku
- Carpe Diem's Library
- Carpe Diem Lecture 1
- Carpe Diem Lecture 2
- Carpe Diem Lecture 3
- Prompt Suggestions
Monday, November 21, 2016
Carpe Diem Tanka Splendor #21 Spider's Web
Dear Haijn, visitors and travelers,
My excuses for being late with publishing, I am on the nightshift, so time isn't on my side. Today I hope to inspire you all with a nice autumn prompt, spider's web, to create a tanka. To inspire you I also will share a haiga with the following haiku:
the beauty of a cobweb
Well ... I hope I was a source of inspiration with this (very) short episode.
This episode is NOW OPEN for your submissions and will remain open until November 26th at noon (CET). I will (try to) publish our new episode, the 8th Tanka Writing Technique by Teika, later on.