Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Carpe Diem #1259 creating beauty


Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,

First I have to apologize, because I forgot to post the preview of this episode on our Tumblr, but well sometimes that can happen. Today I have a wonderful image for your inspiration. I titled it "creating beauty" and it's a real beauty ... I think in this image you can find "fragile beauty" and "movement" ..

Here is the image for your inspiration:

Creating Beauty
hands
move

reform

© Chèvrefeuille (experimental haiku)

A (very) short episode this time, because I had a very busy day and I am a bit tired, but of course I cannot leave you without inspiration.

This episode is NOW OPEN for your submissions and will remain open until September 27th at noon (CET). I will try to publish our new "weekend-meditation" later on. For now ... be inspired!


1 comment: