Monday, September 25, 2017

Carpe Diem #1261 The Pleasure of Reading


Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,

I love to read. Cuddle up on the sofa and reading a book. Of course not only poetry, but also novels. But I also love to "read" books full of art or photos. Just looking at those wonderful photos gives me already the feeling of being there. This is why I created this month, because an image tells us more than thousand words can do. Do you know that feeling? I surely do.

Today's CD Imagination is an example of such feeling. I have found this photo on Tumblr, to be precise on the poetbf tumblr. A wonderful tumblr full of gorgeous photos, images and art-work. This photo had no title, but I thought immediately of the pleasure of reading, so that became the title of this episode "The Pleasure of Reading".

Take your time to look at the image, become one with it, feel it, smell it and so on ...

The Pleasure of Reading
This scene is awesome. Cosy and warm, romantic ... The candles, the view through the window, that open book in which you can see one single rose. And that cup on the right? Is it filled with tea, coffee or something else? Use your imagination, and remember the theme of this month ... Imagination Without Limits ...

Here is my response on this beautiful scene, this beautiful photo. By the way I don't know the name of the photographer, so if you are the photographer or you know who the photographer is? Please let me know.

romance
I cuddle up
reading


© Chèvrefeuille (experimental haiku)

I am looking forward to all of your wonderful poems ...

This CD Imagination is open for your submissions tonight around 7:00 PM (CET) and will remain open until October 2nd at noon (CET). A preview of our new CD Imagination you can find on our CDHK Tumblr. Have fun!


1 comment: