Wednesday, July 11, 2018

Carpe Diem #1473 Fragile Beauty



Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,

Welcome at a new episode of our wonderful Haiku Kai. This month it's all about imagination and I think that's one of the pillars of haiku. Why? Because as a haiku poet you have to imagine the scene you try to catch in your haiku, but it also 'triggers' the imagination of the reader.

Again I have a lack of time, so again I have made it myself easy. I only will give you an image to inspire you.
Plum Blossom (photo © Chèvrefeuille)
scent of plum blossoms
mingles with the scent of the hearth
winter departure


© Chèvrefeuille

This episode is NOW OPEN for your submissions and will remain open until July 18th at noon (CEST). I will try to publish our new episode later on. For now ... have fun!


1 comment:

  1. See mine at: http://purplepeninportland.com/2018/07/18/fragile-2/

    ReplyDelete