Monday, July 30, 2018

Carpe Diem #1486 Dreams ... will become true


Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,

Welcome at our last Imagination Without Limits episode. July 2018 was an awesome month in which we found our inspiration through wonderful images. It was a joy to create this month and I hope you all have enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed creating it. Tomorrow, August 1st, we will set of on a journey all over the the world to discover all kinds of folk music.

For today, the last Imagination Without Limits, I have a nice image found on Tumblr.

Dreams ... will become true
A short episode I am sorry, but I am on the nightshift, so I haven't enough time to create a big episode. So I hope I have awaken your muses with this short episode.

This episode is open for your submissions tonight at 7:00 PM (CEST) and will remain open until August 6th at noon (CEST). I will try to publish our new episode, the first stage of our new month, later on. For now ... have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment