Friday, November 29, 2019

Carpe Diem Tan Renga Wednesday (7) Old Pond


Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,

First I have to apologize ... I have a very busy week, so I hadn't time to publish on time. Last Wednesday I totally forgot that we have a weekly feature on Tan Renga every Wednesday, so here is the Tan Renga Wednesday episode of this week.
Your task is to complete a given haiku by adding a two-lined stanza and create a Tan Renga in that way.

For this week's Tan Renga Wednesday I have chosen that world famous haiku by Basho:

old pond
a frog jumps in
sound of water


© Basho (Tr. Chèvrefeuille)


This Tan Renga Wednesday is NOW OPEN for your submissions and will remain open until December 5th at noon (CET). I will try to publish our new episode later on. For now ... have fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment