- Carpe Diem Lecture 1
- Carpe Diem Lecture 2
- Carpe Diem's Library
- Carpe Diem's Kukai ...
- All My Years a tribute CDHK E-book for Jane Reichhold
- TROIKU, A new form of haiku
- Preview CDHK E-book "Flamingo Clouds" Troiku
- Tan Renga the short linked chain of two stanza
- Preview "Chained Together" an anthology of Tan Ren...
- Prompt Suggestions
Friday, November 2, 2018
Carpe Diem Extra November 2nd 2018 ... commenting
Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,
As you all know I am in the middle of a bankruptcy of the hospital where I am working as an oncologynurse. That means my head is spinning and the result of that is that I am far behind with commenting on your submissions. I hope to catch up soon.
According to the bankruptcy of "my" hospital: there is hope to restart it. The board hopes to tell us more next Wednesday. There are a few organisations that have the intention to buy the hospital and restart. So ... I hope there is a little bit light at the end of this dark road.
peeking through dark clouds
she ... the moon ... sends her light
© Chèvrefeuille, your host.