Sunday, February 10, 2013

Carpe Diem Imagination #2, Morning Glory



Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,

I love to challenge you with a new episode in our Carpe Diem Imagination. Goal of this challenge is to write a haiku inspired on a picture, photo or painting which I give here.
As you all (maybe) know our Carpe Diem Special haiku master of this month, Chiyo-Ni, has written a lot of haiku about Morning Glories. For example this one:

morning glories ---
awakened
in the middle of a dream

or this one:

morning glory -
the truth is
the flower hates people


So I would like to challenge you with a photo of Morning Glories ... enjoy the fun, be inspired and share your haiku with Carpe Diem


Credits: Morning Glories

This episode of Carpe Diem's Imagination will stay on 'till February 17th 11.59 AM (CET)



6 comments:

  1. heh heh, this one was easy. Morning glories are so invasive, yet beautiful, yet intimidating in the speed in which they grow. Literally overnight!

    Nice prompt, KP. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a bit of additional fun for the day Kristjaan. Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been cheeky and gone off piste with a special haiku for my Godson today,.hope you don't mind

    ReplyDelete
  4. ok, I couldn't resist, I've done a morning glory one as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice picture and prompt, easier when you give the picture :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful... I love the photo as it shows morning glory in perfect bloom. I've always found morning glories to be so fascinating. :-)

    ReplyDelete