Friday, December 19, 2014

Carpe Diem's 'Seven days to Christmas' #1 mistletoe



Dear Haijin, visítors and travelers,

As I told you in our yesterday's Sparkling Stars I will post the next days an extra episode to count down until Christmas ... today is our second extra post for Christmas. Christmas is (in my opinion) the most beautiful time of the year and I think it's great to count down.
This CD Christmas count down will last until Christmas Eve, because that's to me the ultimate day of Christmas. For this extra episodes I will share prompts which have to do with Christmas and you have 24 hours to respond on these episodes. Next Monday there will not be a Timé Glass episode, because these extra X-mas episodes are a kind of Time Glass challenges.

Today I love to ask you to respond with an all new haiku on mistletoe ...

there she stood
laughing her wonderful smile
"kiss me quick"

© Chėvrefeuille



I like that mistletoo tradition ... to me that's what's Christmas about ... peace and love ... sharing the light of the Newbirn King with eachother and the world.

Let there be peace and love spreading around the globe. No differences between races, no differences between rich and poor. We are all the same ... loving and caring people ... that's Christmas.

This extra Carpe Diem Christmas episode is NOW OPEN for your submissions and will remain open until December 20th 4.00 PM (CET). So you have just 24 hours to respond. Have a great Christmas!


2 comments:

  1. Hi Chėvrefeuille, I hadn't realised this was a 24-hour prompt - but here's my haiku :)
    http://sue-blake.com/2014/12/21/before-kissing-starts/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Blake, no problem ... i will link you to this post. I wasn't very clear in the short time to respond.

      Delete