Thursday, April 27, 2017

Carpe Diem Namasté, The Spiritual Way #8 Spiritual Imagination


!!!! Open for submissions Sunday April 30th 7:00 PM (CET) !!!!

Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,

Welcome at a new "weekend-meditation". This week I have a "Namasté, The Spiritual Way"- episode for you. And this time I thought to share a few images for your inspiration. You can choose the image you want to use yourself.
Try to create a haiku, tanka or other Japanese poetry form with the focus on the "deeper spiritual meaning". I think the images I have chosen have all such a deeper meaning, but to explore that and to "get that deeper meaning", you have to meditate and contemplate on those images, or the image of your choice.


Young Mountain Monk



Laughter
 
 
Time flies
 
 
Tranquility

This episode is open for your submissions Sunday April 30th at 7.00 PM (CET) and will remain open until May 5th at noon (CET). I will post our first episode of May 2017 later on.
 
 

1 comment:

  1. ah! you do like to tickle my brain. Have missed your challenges while entertaining company and pulling grandkid duties!

    ReplyDelete