- Carpe Diem July 2018 Imagination Without Limits 2nd edition
- Carpe Diem Lecture 1
- Carpe Diem Lecture 2
- Carpe Diem's Library
- Carpe Diem's Kukai ...
- All My Years a tribute CDHK E-book for Jane Reichhold
- TROIKU, A new form of haiku
- Preview CDHK E-book "Flamingo Clouds" Troiku
- Tan Renga the short linked chain of two stanza
- Preview "Chained Together" an anthology of Tan Ren...
- Prompt Suggestions
Sunday, June 10, 2018
Carpe Diem Extra June 10th pre-announcement Summer Retreat 2018
Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,
In our last weekend-meditation as published last Friday June 8th I already told you that I will initiate another Carpe Diem Summer Retreat next month. I told you also that I hadn't chosen a theme, but today I can share the theme for our new Carpe Diem Summer Retreat 2018.
For this new Summer Retreat I have chosen the theme "Finding Your Way". I realize that this theme is rather strange, but I think you can share wonderful haiku and tanka (no other Japanese poetry forms allowed) on this theme. I will give you an example from my archives:
searching my inner self
following the way of Honeysuckle
path of wisdom*
* Honeysuckle, in her spiritual meaning is the path of wisdom to find your inner self.
I have created our logo also you will find that hereafter.
Well ... this was the pre-announcement of our Summer Retreat 2018 that will start on July 15th at 10:00 PM (CEST) and will run until August 14th at 10:00 PM (CEST).
See you ...
Chèvrefeuille, your host