Monday, February 25, 2019

Carpe Diem Extra February 25th 2019: Kumano Kodo ... a new pilgrimage


Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,

As you all know I love to go on a virtual trip somewhere on our planet. I think it's time again to go on a new virtual journey. So next month we will go on a pilgrimage through the "motherland" of haiku, Japan. I have found a wonderful pilgrimage to go on together.

In March we will be pilgrims on the Kumano Kodo: One of Japan's most remote and rewarding journeys, the Kumano Kodō (hiking route) weaves through the mountainous Kii Peninsula, south of Osaka. Once a sacred pilgrimage reserved for emperors and samurai, the ‘Kumano Old Road’ is today open to all modern-day seekers and wanderers.

So we are following the trail of Emperors and Samourai on the "Kumano Old Road" (Kumano Kodo) and I am looking forward to it. I hope you all will go with me on this pilgrimage in March.

Logo CDHK March 2019 "Kumano Kodo pilgrimage"
We have still a few days in February ahead of us ... so be patient.

Have an awesome week.

Namasté,

Chèvrefeuille, your host


No comments:

Post a Comment