- Carpe Diem Lecture 1
- Carpe Diem Lecture 2
- Carpe Diem's Library
- Carpe Diem's Kukai ...
- All My Years a tribute CDHK E-book for Jane Reichhold
- TROIKU, A new form of haiku
- Preview CDHK E-book "Flamingo Clouds" Troiku
- Tan Renga the short linked chain of two stanza
- Preview "Chained Together" an anthology of Tan Ren...
- Prompt Suggestions
Friday, February 22, 2013
Carpe Diem #128, Castle
Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,
Today we share haiku on 'Castle'. I think I will see very different haiku for this prompt, because there are so much different meanings for Castle. The first thing that came in mind when I was preparing this episode was a quote "my home is my castle" and I thought of Castle, the TV-series. So I am looking forward to your posts.
I am rich
my home is my castle
the world my garden
hidden in the mountains
the ivory tower of an anchoret
Not a strong set, but I liked writing them. This prompt will stay on 'till February 24th 11.59 AM (CET) and I will post our new episode, Forsythia, later on today around 10.00 PM (CET)