- Carpe Diem Haiku Kai February 2018 "Along The Silk Road"
- SOUCHOU our online e-zine
- Carpe Diem's Winter Retreat 2018 Peace Within
- Carpe Diem Lecture 1
- Carpe Diem's Library
- Carpe Diem's Kukai ...
- Preview E-Book "Furu Ike Ya"
- All My Years a tribute CDHK E-book for Jane Reichhold
- TROIKU, A new form of haiku
- Preview CDHK E-book "Flamingo Clouds" Troiku
- Tan Renga the short linked chain of two stanza
- Preview "Chained Together" an anthology of Tan Ren...
- Prompt Suggestions
Thursday, December 27, 2012
Carpe Diem #81, Nearly Spring (haru chikashi)
Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,
What an awesome day I have had today. I had all my grandchildren visiting at my home ... really those Five kids are very busy, but I enjoyed it very much. Yes ... I am a granddad and I am proud on my grandchildren.
I already posted two new episodes of Carpe Diem and I stated that I publish the following episode on December 28th, but I am on a roll and so I publish our next Carpe Diem episode also today. I am sorry ... I can't help it ... haiku is my passion next to my work as an oncology nurse.
We are busy with kigo of 'late winter' and 'nearly Spring' is one of them.
my granddaughter points
little white flowers
at the feet of the snowman
waving goodbye to Winter
I love these small white flowers. Snowdrops meaning back to basic, stay strong on earth ... isn't it wonderful?
This prompt will stay on 'til December 29th 11.59 AM (CET) and I will post our new episode later on today. That will be 'Withered Mums (karogiku)'. Have fun and enjoy writing your haiku and please share your wonderful verses with us all on Carpe Diem.