- Carpe Diem Haiku Kai February 2018 "Along The Silk Road"
- SOUCHOU our online e-zine
- Carpe Diem's Winter Retreat 2018 Peace Within
- Carpe Diem Lecture 1
- Carpe Diem's Library
- Carpe Diem's Kukai ...
- Preview E-Book "Furu Ike Ya"
- All My Years a tribute CDHK E-book for Jane Reichhold
- TROIKU, A new form of haiku
- Preview CDHK E-book "Flamingo Clouds" Troiku
- Tan Renga the short linked chain of two stanza
- Preview "Chained Together" an anthology of Tan Ren...
- Prompt Suggestions
Sunday, January 27, 2013
Carpe Diem #107, Children
Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,
Children are a joy and a pain in the a.., but I can't live without them.. I have four kids and six grandchildren and I love it when they're all at home. Than it's a party and a joy to spend time with them.
I love to have my children and grandchildren around.
Today we share haiku on 'Children'. I am looking forward to all of your wonderful haiku on todays prompt.
making a snowman in the frontyard -
Ah! What a joy.
Ah! What a joy
to have all my children
on the outstretched beach
This prompt will stay on 'till January 11.59 AM (CET) and I will post our new (and last) Carpe Diem Special by our haiku master Shiki later on today around 10:00 PM (CET)
The new Special by Shiki are the following haiku:
tsuridoko ni irihi mori kuru shigemi kana
the evening sun
filters through the undergrowth
onto the hanging bed
rai harete ichiju nu yuki semi no koe
the thunderstorm having cleared up
the evening sun shines on a tree
where a cicada is chirping