Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,
Today my mom should have been in heart surgery, but this morning my dad and I received a telephone call that the surgery is cancelled. The reason for this cancelling is that they have found a problem with one of my mom's cardiac valves. They have to research this first before they can operate my mom, maybe with this new information mom's cardiologist will decide to cancel the heart surgery. We have to wait. This afternoon my dad and I will go to the hospital and than I hope we will be informed by mom's cardiologist.
I hope that the heart surgery can go on, but with this new problem I don't know it. Questions arise in my head and I hope to hear the answers later on today.
Thank you all for your warmth, compassion and prayers in this difficult time. I hope the best of it. During this time I hope to stay on publishing for Carpe Diem, but forgive me if I don't publish for Carpe Diem.
even a mountain
sometimes breaks in two
what a sad feeling
Kristjaan (a.k.a. Chèvrefeuille)