Sunday, November 10, 2013

Carpe Diem''s Tan Renga Challenge Month #XI, Ese''s ''fog over empty pond''


Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,

I hope you still like this Tan Renga Challenge Month as I do, because it isn''t easy to complete the Tan Renga. Today we have another nice Tan Renga Challenge. It''s started by Ese of Ese''s Voice and she wrote this haiku in response on our classical Japanese kigo Kari (Goose) back in September. I think it''s a nice haiku to start a Tan Renga with and I hope to read wonderful completed Tan Renga.


fog over empty pond
in wingspans of migratory geese
farewell to summer

(c) Ese


fog over empty pond

See the scene in front of your mind''s eye ... it''s really a nice image ....
No ... attempt by me this episode, because of lack of time, but I will for sure share my completed Tan Renga on one of my other weblogs and link it to this episode. Have fun, be inspired and share. This Tan Renga Challenge episode will stay on ''til November 13th 11.59 AM (CET) and is now open for your submissions.


Namaste



5 comments:

  1. Thank you for always managing to find the time to gift us a prompt in your busy schedule Kristjaan :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree wholeheartedly!

      Delete
    2. Having worked the night shift as the charge nurse, and at the same time raising children, I am amazed at how you are able to find the time...thank you.
      Peace
      Siggi

      Delete
    3. Yup, you are amazing, Kristjaan - not only detailed prompts and lectures but you share your thoughts with all of our submissions. i believe it makes you up there with Superman. ☺

      Delete
  2. Ese always seems to capture a mood with such expression

    ReplyDelete