Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Carpe Diem's Tan Renga Challenge Month #VII, Maggie's ''shedding summer skin''


Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,

A second Tan Renga Challenge Month episode for today, because of the problems earlier this week with our weblog, to catch up. With this seventh episode posted now I am on route again (smiles). For this episode I love to share a haiku written by Maggie Grace of Falling into me which she composed in response on 'Willow leaves', back in September as we had classical Japanese kigo.

shedding summer skin
willow floats downstream
reflecting season's end

(c) Maggie Grace



A wonderful photo don''t you think? I used it in that episode to which I was referring above. Maybe it helps you to be inspired for the second stanza of this Tan Renga.

This episode will stay on until November 9th 11.59 AM (CET). This episode is open for your submissions later on today around 7.00 PM (CET).



7 comments:

  1. Your link doesn't go to Maggie blog but to a picture of a koala. (unless it's something weird my computer is doing, as I was just looking up koalas....)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah.. how nice it to have these daily challenges... this expands my poetic world

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Bjorn...these daily challenges are truly exciting. Thanks...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its a beautiful photo and I love the Haiku by Maggie:-)But Kristjaan,missing your completion :-(

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a new style of haiku for me... Enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved the willow prompt the first time nice to have a second shot through Maggie's verse

    ReplyDelete