Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Carpe Diem Special #71, Alexey Andreyev's second haiku "Empty Swing"


Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,

Today I love to share another nice haiku written by our featured haiku-poet Alexey Andreyev for your inspiration, maybe this one feels more like a senryu, but that's just a thought.


summer evening -
empty swing swaying slightly
forward ... back ...

(c) Alexey Andreyev


Empty Swing

I wasn't inspired to write a new haiku on this one, so I am looking forward to your inspired haiku on this one. Have fun, be inspired and share your haiku with us here at Carpe Diem Haiku Kai.
Maybe I will become inspired later, than I will post my inspired haiku on one of my other weblogs. This episode is open for your submissions tonight at 7.00 PM (CET) and will stay on until January 10th 11.59 AM (CET). I will (try) to post our new episode, Tyumen, later on today.


2 comments:

  1. I'm taking a break for this one, Kris! Join you when you continue with the train ride.

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy 2014, Kristjaan! thank you.

    ReplyDelete