- Carpe Diem Haiku Kai February 2018 "Along The Silk Road"
- SOUCHOU our online e-zine
- Carpe Diem's Winter Retreat 2018 Peace Within
- Carpe Diem Lecture 1
- Carpe Diem's Library
- Carpe Diem's Kukai ...
- Preview E-Book "Furu Ike Ya"
- All My Years a tribute CDHK E-book for Jane Reichhold
- TROIKU, A new form of haiku
- Preview CDHK E-book "Flamingo Clouds" Troiku
- Tan Renga the short linked chain of two stanza
- Preview "Chained Together" an anthology of Tan Ren...
- Prompt Suggestions
Friday, August 12, 2016
Carpe Diem Theme Week (6) 6 Haiku by Jane for your inspiration
Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,
Jane Reichhold was loved all over the globe. I have read multiple post everywhere on the Internet about her death and how much she will be missed. She was really the Queen of Haiku (and Tanka) for a lot of haijin.
For this Theme Week episode I have chosen five haiku, for every season one, to inspire and honor her.
New Year's snow
a radiance in dark pines
white full moon
the night is shortened
by your letters on the pillow
here beside me
I come to you clothed
only in the dampness of fog
and our dancing
autumn's summer heat
on a white paper you drew
a smiling sun
raking in the Zen garden
the oldest pattern
A nice series of haiku all created by Jane. Jane she will be missed forever, but she will Always be in my heart ... and she will look over my shoulder while I continue to be your host.
This episode is NOW OPEN for your submissions and will remain open until August 17th at noon (CET). Have fun!