Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Carpe Diem #1315 Scheme of Things


Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,

I will take a few days of, but of course I will not leave you without your daily dose of CDHK. I have created the last few episodes of this month and the first of December already and scheduled them for the right time of publishing. I have a very busy week to come and I just had to make a choice to were my priority is. This week that's at my work, so ...
Yesterday I gave you a short episode and the upcoming episodes will be short too. Only the quatrains and my own thoughts about them.

So here is our new episode titled "Scheme of Things":

Ah Love ! could thou and I with Fate conspire
To grasp this sorry Scheme of Things entire,
Would not we shatter it to bits - and then
Re-mould it nearer to the Heart's Desire !

© Omar Khayyam (Tr. FitzGerald)

A wonderful expression of how most of us feel!

Heart's Desire (René Bull)
desire
your heart beats
with mine


© Chèvrefeuille (experimental haiku)

This episode is NOW OPEN for your submissions and will remain open until December 5th at noon (CET). I will publish (scheduled) our next episode later on. Have fun!


1 comment:

  1. Really appreciate the prompts mate. Fine haiku, and again thanks for scheduling.

    ReplyDelete