Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Carpe Diem Extra November 8th 2017 response grade


Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,

I am aware that you all are busy with the things you have to do, but it makes me a little bit sad that the response grade on the posts of this "The Rubaiyat" by Omar Khayyam month is low. Of course I do understand that it isn't an easy theme to work with, just because of the difficulties to distill haiku or tanka inspired on the quatrains by Khayyam.
I love creating the posts, but it takes a lot of my time, as it will take from yours to respond, but it would be awesome to read more responses this month.

Of course you are all free to participate or not, but ... well we, you all and myself, are creating CDHK together.

I am looking forward to your responses, but more ... I look forward to your responses on the quatrains by Omar Khayyam.

Than ... I am busy with creating our new CDHK month December 2017. That month will become another wonderful month. That month I will challenge you to create haiku, tanka or other Japanese poetry form inspired on quotes from the novels by Paulo Coelho. The preparations are taking time too, but I love it.

Soon to come: In cooperation with the FB-page My Haiku Pond a contest to create Troiku. Last night I spoke with the administrator of My Haiku Pond, Michael Smeer, about this contest. I will be the judge, together with Michael. I will keep you posted when this contest will start. You are invited already to participate in that Troiku Contest. I am honored that Michael Smeer asked me to create this contest.

Namasté,

Chèvrefeuille

2 comments:

  1. I've been reading and taking inspiration from these lovely posts, and I appreciate how much effort and time and love you offer - the only thing is that I have a world of trouble writing any form of Japanese poetic forms - so I'm not as inclined to participate because I'm just so terrible at it. But I do enjoy this wonderfully different source of inspiration. So thank you Kristjaan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I apologize for not being more timely- playing a bit of catch up. I have submitted my interpretations for Sunday and Monday. And I deeply appreciate all the work you put into these challenges. I always come away having learned something new. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete