Sunday, September 23, 2018

Carpe Diem Tan Renga Challenge September 2018 Chained Together III (17) Without Blossom


Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,

I hope you all have had a wonderful weekend and that this weekend was a source of inspiration for you all of course. I have had a nice easy going weekend at home. The weather wasn't great so the most hours of this weekend I was inside my home. That gave me time to contemplate about new features here at CDHK and about our 6th anniversary next month. One of the new features I have already created is "Basho's School At Carpe Diem Haiku Kai". In this new feature we will explore the principals, rules, ideas and so on of Basho's School of Haiku. I hope to publish the first episode of this new feature later on this week.

credits

Okay ... back to today's episode of our TRC month Chained Together III. For this episode I have another Hineri task for you all, so that means this TRC episode you have to create the first stanza of three lines instead of the second stanza of two lines. This time I have chosen a quote by Khalil Gibran that I have re-done into the two lined stanza.

Life without love is like a tree
without blossoms or fruit.


© Khalil Gibran (Re-done into two lines by Chèvrefeuille)

A nice second stanza I would say and I hope it will inspire you to create the first (three-lined) stanza to make this Tan Renga complete.

This episode is NOW OPEN for your submissions and will remain open until September 30th at noon (CEST. I will try to publish our new episode later on. For now ... have fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment