Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Carpe Diem Tan Renga Challenge September 2018 Chained Together III (19) broken sunflower



Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,

Welcome at a new episode in our TRC month Chained Together III. Today I have chosen a not so well known haiku written by myself to work with. During lack of time, I am very busy at work, I will not create a long episode. So here is the haiku to work with:

broken sunflower
torn apart by a rainstorm --
puddles on the path

© Chèvrefeuille, your host

Sunflower Reflections
Well ... it's up to you now ... create a wonderful Tan Renga with the above haiku by adding your 2nd stanza to it. Enjoy ... the task.

This episode is NOW OPEN for your submissions and will remain open until October 2nd at noon (CEST). Have fun ...!

2 comments:

  1. it's been awhile but I'm in. Love the imagery in "broken sunflower"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here is mine: http://purplepeninportland.com/2018/10/03/broken-sunflower/

    ReplyDelete