Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Carpe Diem Tan Renga Challenge September 2018 Chained Together III (20) in an empty shoe


Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,

Welcome at the penultimate regular episode of our wonderful Kai. This month I challenged you to create Tan Renga with "hokku" and "ageku" given by me and you all did a great job on these challenges. You all make me so proud and love to thank you all for that.

Arigato (Thank You)
For this penultimate regular episode I have chosen a haiku by Virginia Popescu and I hope she will appreciate my choice.

This "hokku" Virginia wrote in response on one of our "masterpiece"- episodes:

rest on the field –
a lonely cricket chirping
in an empty shoe

© Virginia Popescu

Isn't it a wonderful masterpiece? I hope it will give you the inspiration to complete the task ... making the Tan Renga complete by adding your second stanza of two lines with approximately 14 syllables.

This TCR episode is NOW OPEN for your submissions and will remain open until October 3rd at noon (CEST). I will try to publish our new (and last regular) episode of September later on.


No comments:

Post a Comment