Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Carpe Diem #51, beach


Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,

Yesterday we had our 50th (except the Specials) prompt. I have read wonderful haiku inspired on 'Circle of Life'. Today our new prompt is more of Summer, but ... well I love to make a walk along the seashore, the beach, notwithstanding the season. As today we are gonna walk along the beach, because beach is our prompt for today.


Credits: Autumn Beach

walking along the sea
with the one I love dearly -
Autumn's beach

Autumn's beach
I feel lonely, no sunbathing people,
just the ground swell


Isn't it a wonderful experience? Walking with the one you love over a lonesome Autumn Beach.

This prompt will stay on 'till November 23th 11.59 AM (CET) and I will post our new prompt, our new Carpe Diem Special later on today around 10.00 PM (CET).

The new Special (number 8) is the following haiku by Issa:

spring peace -
a mountain monk peeks
through the hedge



6 comments:

  1. Lovely, an autumn beach is lonely indeed,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely set of romantic haiku about 'beach' ~ can feel the love and the wind and salt air ~ (A Creative Harbor) ^_^

    PS ~ Wonderful photo ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice contrast between your two haiku, Kristjaan: the first accompanied by the one you love and the second alone... I like "the ground swell".
    Well, I will be travelling this weekend, so I won't be able to post more haiku till next Monday, but I won't forget Carpe Diem.
    See you!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would never feel lonely on a beach !
    beautiful feeling portrayed :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy that I made it today! I'm giving a talk on pain in about an hour and so going to the beach was relaxing. But I think I change with the photographs.

    ReplyDelete