- Carpe Diem's Winter Retreat 2018 Peace Within
- !!! NEW !! NEW !!! Carpe Diem January 2018 Thousand And One Nights
- The Story Goes On ...
- Carpe Diem Lecture 1
- Carpe Diem's Library
- Carpe Diem's Kukai ...
- All My Years a tribute CDHK E-book for Jane Reichhold
- TROIKU, A new form of haiku
- Preview CDHK E-book "Flamingo Clouds" Troiku
- Tan Renga the short linked chain of two stanza
- Preview "Chained Together" an anthology of Tan Ren...
- Prompt Suggestions
Saturday, November 22, 2014
Carpe Diem #610, Transformation (2nd Vision Quest, 3rd day)
Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,
Today we have our final day of our three days Vision Quest and today I think our prompt is very much in tune with what a Vision Quest can do ... transformation (or spiritual changes). This prompt is so of this era of Aquarius, in which our spiritual growth will become stronger and stronger.
Our final day ...
in search of our inner beauty
Well ... it is not a very strong haiku, but I think it is a nice way of speaking about transformation. I don't think it's useful to tell you more about transformation ... just go with the flow and dive deep inside your own mind to see if you are changed, if you are transformed ...
This episode is open for your submissions tonight at 7.00 PM (CET) and will remain open until November 23rd at noon. So you have just 24 hours to respond. I will try to post our next episode, Sylph, Spirit of the Wind.