Monday, November 24, 2014

Carpe Diem "Time Glass" a time challenging feature #11, "Rainbow"


Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,

Last week I hadn't enough time to publish a "Time Glass" episode, but this week I love to challenge you again to write a haiku in 18 hours (instead of 24 or 12 hours).
The goal for this feature is to write a haiku inspired on a photo, image, painting or something and a given prompt. To respond on this Time Glass ... you have just 18 hours ... As I started this feature you had to respond within 12 hours, the last time you could respond within 24 hours, but now I have taken the golden middle way ... 18 hours ... I think 18 hours will give you all the possibility to respond.

This week's Time Glass prompt is: RAINBOW and I have the following photo (a haiga by myself) for you all for your inspiration:



I am looking forward to all of your wonderful responses and remember ... you have only 18 hours to respond. You don't have to use the classical rules, but if you want to ... please feel free to use them.

This "Time Glass" episode is open for your submissions tonight at 7.00 PM (CET) and will remain open until November 25th 1.00 PM (CET). Have fun! !! Don't forget our regular prompt published a little bit earlier than this Time Glass episode !!

1 comment:

  1. Nice posting - very, with soft haiku. we hould try a superhard superfast version sometime of 18 minutes!

    ReplyDelete