- Celebrating Five Years Carpe Diem Haiku Kai - October 2017
- Carpe Diem Center of the Universe
- Carpe Diem's Library
- Carpe Diem's Kukai ...
- TROIKU, A new form of haiku
- Preview CDHK E-book "Flamingo Clouds" Troiku
- Tan Renga the short linked chain of two stanza
- Preview "Chained Together" an anthology of Tan Ren...
- SOUCHOU our online e-zine
- Prompt Suggestions
Monday, April 6, 2015
Carpe Diem Extra 2015-#13 Haiku Writing Techniques and Kukai
Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,
As you maybe remember I love to make an anthology of your responses on the Haiku Writing Techniques. Would you please leave a comment to tell me if you are giving me permission to use your haiku for this Haiku Writing Techniques Anthology?!
Our first Kukai is 'running' and I have had already wonderful entries to the Kukai. Remember that the time for submitting your (new and never published haiku, a maximum of three (3)) haiku will run out on April 15th. So if you would like to submit your haiku for the Kukai than please email your haiku to:
Please write "kukai2015" in the subject line.
Have a great week,
Chèvrefeuille, your host