- Celebrating Five Years Carpe Diem Haiku Kai - October 2017
- Carpe Diem Center of the Universe
- Carpe Diem's Library
- Carpe Diem's Kukai ...
- TROIKU, A new form of haiku
- Preview CDHK E-book "Flamingo Clouds" Troiku
- Tan Renga the short linked chain of two stanza
- Preview "Chained Together" an anthology of Tan Ren...
- SOUCHOU our online e-zine
- Prompt Suggestions
Sunday, April 12, 2015
Carpe Diem Time Glass #28,
Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,
It's time again for a time-challenging feature, a new episode of our Carpe Diem Time Glass (by the way I hope you like the new logo of this feature) in which you have just 24 hours to respond on a given prompt and image.
This week I love to challenge you all a bit more by asking you to write/compose an all new haiku following the classical rules (as you can find in the CD Lecture in the menu) in response on this Time Glass episode.
Here is our prompt for this week's Time Glass: YOUNG LEAVES and the image here after.
The goal is to write/compose an all new haiku (or tanka) inspired on the given prompt and the image and submit it within 24 hours.
This episode is NOW OPEN for your submissions and will remain open until Monday April 13th at 7.00 PM (CET). So you have just 24 hours to respond. Try to be in the moment as short as the sound of a pebble thrown into water ... that's the idea behind the Time Glass feature ....