- Carpe Diem Haiku Kai February 2018 "Along The Silk Road"
- SOUCHOU our online e-zine
- Carpe Diem's Winter Retreat 2018 Peace Within
- Carpe Diem Lecture 1
- Carpe Diem's Library
- Carpe Diem's Kukai ...
- Preview E-Book "Furu Ike Ya"
- All My Years a tribute CDHK E-book for Jane Reichhold
- TROIKU, A new form of haiku
- Preview CDHK E-book "Flamingo Clouds" Troiku
- Tan Renga the short linked chain of two stanza
- Preview "Chained Together" an anthology of Tan Ren...
- Prompt Suggestions
Sunday, April 10, 2016
Carpe Diem Kukai
Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,
I love to tell you that I have another nice kukai for you all. This post is a call for submissions for our new kukai.
Our new kukai is:
You may submit a maximum of three (new and not published earlier) haiku with the theme "new life". This can be e.g. a haiku about spring, blossom or a new born child ... it's all up to you.
This "New Life"-kukai is NOW OPEN for your submissions and will remain open until May 1st 10.00 PM (CET). You can sent your haiku (only haiku) to our emailaddress:
Please write "New Life" kukai in the subject line.
I am looking forward to all of your wonderful haiku.
PS. You can find more about "kukai" above in the menu.