- Celebrating Five Years Carpe Diem Haiku Kai - October 2017
- Carpe Diem's Library
- Carpe Diem's Kukai ...
- TROIKU, A new form of haiku
- Preview CDHK E-book "Flamingo Clouds" Troiku
- Tan Renga the short linked chain of two stanza
- Preview "Chained Together" an anthology of Tan Ren...
- SOUCHOU our online e-zine
- Prompt Suggestions
Thursday, July 14, 2016
Carpe Diem #998 Vine
Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,
Let's go on with discovering the deeper meaning of our mysterious and beautiful nature. Today I love to tell you something more about Vine another beautiful piece of Mother Earth's heritage. We, as haiku poets, are all very much in tune with nature and maybe we are the poets who can honor Mother Nature in as few words as possible. Something to be proud.