Friday, October 14, 2016

Carpe Diem Imagination With Paul Militaru #3 the Holy Bible


Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,

It's time again for our special guest's beautiful photos to use for your imagination to create a haiku or tanka. Today I have a nice photo of the Holy Bible made by Paul. I hope this photo will inspire you to create haiku or tanka.

If you use the photo in your post please add Paul's website towards it. Paul Militaru, photography portfolio. (https://photopaulm.com)


Well .... be inspired ....

the holy scripture
torn apart dances away
on the wind


© Chèvrefeuille

This episode is open for your submissions tonight at 7.00 PM (CET) and will remain open until October 19th at noon (CET). I will try to post our new episode, camera, later on.

PS. The link towards Dolores' e-book "First Magnolia Bloom" works again.


6 comments:

  1. Interesting idea and nice haiku Chev. Good for Dolores.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking at your haiku again and it really is something of a classic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this haiku, Kristjaan!
    "dances away ..."

    ReplyDelete
  4. ... and I have our family Bible from very long time back ...

    ReplyDelete
  5. This makes me want to take a photo of my great aunt`s family bible I have ...very lovely haiku, Kristjaan...very intriguing. Here is my late submission https://cheryllynnroberts.wordpress.com/2016/10/20/compassion-rules-senryu/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have added your link into the widget Cheryl Lynn

      Delete