Sunday, November 25, 2018

Carpe Diem #1552 autumn colors along the highway (CD Imagination)


Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,

Welcome at the last week of this wonderful month full of celebration of autumn. Recently I told you that we will go on a journey again here at CDHK. Next month we will ride the Pan American Highway (from Canada to Argentina) straight through the Americas. So to bring you already in the mood for this journey I have a wonderful image for you taken somewhere along the Pan American Highway. So today I hope to inspire you with only an image ... so this is a CD Imagination Without Limits challenge.

Here is the image for your inspiration:

Autumn Along The Highway (image found on Pinterest)

This episode is NOW OPEN for your submissions and will remain open until December 2nd at noon (CET). I will try to publish our new episode later on. For now ... have fun!


1 comment:

  1. Pan amarican highway...fantastic! I once went through the Darien Gap on foot, from Panama to Colombia, the only part with no road. Wonderful memories. I look forward very much to next month mate.

    ReplyDelete