Thursday, January 26, 2017

Carpe Diem #1136 Imagine this ...


Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,

As I told you all yesterday I am busy with preparing an exam I have to do tomorrow (January 27th) and it takes more time than I had thought so today I love to trigger your inspiration, your muses with another beautiful image along the Road to Santiago. So I have taken the easy way (again) to save time for my exam.

Along The Road to Santiago (© photo I don't know whom is the owner of the photo I found it at the website hidden in the link under the image)
This is a very beautiful overview somewhere along the Road. The "milestone" in the front is the usual marker for the Road, the scallop.

This episode, imagine this ..., is a kind of Carpe Diem Imagination. So let the image be your source of inspiration.

This episode is NOW OPEN for your submissions and will remain open until January 31st at noon (CET). Have fun!


6 comments:

  1. Good luck in your exam tomorrow, Kristjaan - fingers crossed!
    PS: Nothing wrong with taking the easy way here - the photo for inspiration is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Veel succes en geluk morgen Kristjaan :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you all for your kind words. As i write this comment i know that i have passed my exam. Now i am qualified to write prescriptions for my oncology patients.

    ReplyDelete